Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Birthday Bird

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies:

I've saved my all-time favorite Ai Zoo Crew stamp (Buzzard Set #4194) for my final entry in the "Art Impressions Funny Farm and Nature Challenge #284". What a character! I have used it so many times for masculine birthday cards. In fact, I think every male I know has received a card with this great image, but this is one that I will never let go. So fun.

For this card I've colored the bird with Copic pens and added some woodgrain paper, Paint splatters, torn vellum some twine, and a couple of tiny staples for a "natural" look. As if this guy could really ever look natural!


And this sentiment, which I have put on the inside, couldn't be more appropriate or funnier! Love, love, love!!!!


Even though some of the Ai Stamps I have used for this challenge are retired, it hopefully gives you an idea of the classic terrific images this company has provided over the years - and they still do. Check out their current releases and keep your eyes open at used stamp sales for some of the fun stamps I have used.



Thanks for the visit and stay crafty,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...