Thursday, June 25, 2020

Doggy Hilarity

Hi, bloggin' Buddies!
I am finally taking a break from making my July 4th cards. I ended up using 3 different designs and making way too many cards. I just feel like we need to celebrate something about our country right now. I will share them soon.

Now that hospitals are starting to allow surgeries that had been postponed I have several friends (mostly men) who have just had, or who are now scheduled for, surgery. So I reached for a stamp set that is perfect - Art Impressions "Doggy Kisses" clear set AiCS38.



I put this card together with a cutie from this set - isn't this image adorable? - along with the coordinating sentiment, my Copic markers, and some patterned paper.

Since the current challenge over at the AI blog is "Make Me Laugh" I thought I'd submit it. This may not make you LAUGH, but (come on!) it's gotta make you at least chuckle.

You have until July 1st to play along so come and join me!


Thanks for the visit, have a great weekend and stay well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...