Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Good Day for a Cone!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I continue to play with the Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge #9. I don't know that I have ever done a sketch challenge, but the more I do, the more fun I have. And, honestly, the more I alter the challenge sketch. But that is what it is all about, right? Getting us out of our comfort zones.

I included the sketch in my June 10th post, so I will not include it here. I am still reaching for some of my older favorites to demonstrate my decades of loyalty to Hero Arts. This set ("Life of the Party Birthday") is from 2011 and I still use it. Those smiles have my heart!

There were no matching dies (or I couldn't afford them if there were!), so it is fussy cut. Not a problem.

In keeping with my vintage theme I added some vintage rick-rack and crepe paper that I have fringe-cut. That used to be a party decoration staple years ago!


Have a great day and thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...