Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I't's Only Natural

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies:

Least you believe that the only Art Impression stamps I own are their amazing critters......no, no, no! I love their crazy folks, too.

One might say that I am stretching it by entering this fun card into the current "Art Impressions Animal and Nature Challenge #284" but what is more "natural" than watering your garden? The way I garden, Mother Nature usually takes over, with dry and windy weather, plant-eating critters and lots of weeds! So I'd say that this qualifies as "Nature".


This fun clear stamp set called "His & Hers Gardeners" is still available. I pared this gal up with some patterned paper, some garden twine, a die-cut flower and some little buttons. I can just hear the tone in her voice, can't you?

I sure thank you for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...