Monday, June 22, 2020

My Amazing Uncle

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Well, yesterday was Father's Day so I can post the card I made for my wonderful Uncle. Although not really related by blood, this man has known me, understood me, teased me and helped me ever since I was five years old. He truly has my heart and I can't wait until the virus settles down so we can go an visit him.

Since he is good with tools I knew he would enjoy a card made with the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Die. I have had such fun with this inter-active design and it isn't as difficult as it looks once you get the hang of it.

Here is the card with the Iris closed and open:

Iris closed 
Iris open




















I used the Lawn Fawn "Super Star" stamp and die sets with a Distress oxide Ink galaxy sky. I added some silver star and moon die-cuts. This card was fun to make and it was a big hit.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...