Saturday, June 20, 2020

Old And New with Hero Arts

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
As many of you know I have been with Hero Arts since they started. I was already a cardmaker and was so excited when a local (SF Bay Area) small business came along with terrific designs that I have loved for so long.

I was blog-surfing this morning and stumbled upon this challenge over at At Blog Named Hero called "Combine Old and New".  Believe me, with an entire cabinet in my craft room filled with Hero Arts goodies I knew I had to play even though the clock is ticking.

For this card I combined one of my older and favorite background stamps. I remember that when it was released it was such a big hit that it immediately sold out and I had to wait for it. I've combined it with my most recent Hero Arts purchase, this lovely floral stamp. I don't usually do florals because I am not good at coloring them, but I was introduced to this stamp at a recent Zoom class I took and found it really easy and fun to color with Copics.



Hero Arts Products Used:
Envelope Liner Background CG461
Hero Florals Rose Stem CM260
Hero Florals Rose Stem Frame Cuts DI505

This has been a fun challenge! I wish I could say come and play along, but it closes at 5pm EST today!



Hope you are having a glorious weekend and thanks for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...