Saturday, June 13, 2020

Another Ai Fun Critter

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
I am making some cards for the current challenge at Art Impressions called "Animals and Nature Challenge #284".  I have loved Ai's critters for years and yesterday I highlighted a new one, the party Llama Twist, that I was lucky enough to win from them at a recent Expo.

Today's gem is older.....let's say older than a Spring Chicken! I've combined two different stamps here to represent how I'm feeling many days now. Although I'm an "early bird", but since I really have no obligations I have been slow to get it going in the morning.

I used a chicken wire background to set this gal off. I stamped, colored and fussy cut her before adding her, with dimension, to a simple white card base. This just makes me smile.


Art Impressions Products Used:
"Spring Chicken" AiCS40 clear set
UMH1843 sentiment stamp

We have a cute new little coffee spot in our historic and charing downtown that is called the "Rebel Hen" and this card is perfect for them. As a brand new (they opened only 3 weeks before the SIP orders) small business they are struggling. Their food and coffees are amazing so we are doing what we can to support them. Good folks!

I don't know if you've noticed, I'm trying a couple of cards in the 4-bar (rather than A2) size for a change......it works well with some images.

Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...