Thursday, June 11, 2020

Friendly Fox

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

With the Shelter in Place and the summer heat I continue to play with the Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge #9. It is a sketch challenge (included in my June 10th post) and I am using some of my older Hero Arts stamps to demonstrate my decades of loyalty to this amazing small business.

For this card I have used one of my favorite critters (#E5465). This is a wood-mounted stamp, something I have pretty much stopped buying because of storage issues. But when I saw this guy in 2011.....well, he had my heart.

I admit, the more I continue with this challenge, the farther away I get from the actual sketch. But once I get going, there is simply no stopping me and I can't play by the strict rules! I added a die-cut vellum piece to this card rather than using patterned paper. And, yes, the fox was fussy cut.


I used some wood-grain cardstock and I added a couple of tiny staples in the corner for some interest and to give it more of a masculine look.

I don't have the name of the sentiment set, but it is also an oldie.

Thanks for the visit, you foxy creature, you! Have a great day,





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...