Friday, June 12, 2020

It's All About the Animals!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I am playing with the current challenge at Art Impression, "Animals or Nature Challenge #284". I have been a huge fan of Ai animals for years so it was difficult for me to select which set I was going to lead off with. But then I got some happy mail! I was a winner of an Ai prize from the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo @Home and one of the things that was included was the Llama Twist Set, the matching dies and the Twist Frame Die set. How exciting! Yay, me! Thank you again to Ai for being such a generous sponsor.

Of course I was "die-ing" - get it? - to try this new concept of card design.

Without further ado, here is my party llama!


How could this delightful creature NOT bring a smile, especially when she hubba-hubbas on the front of this colorful card???? I know, right??

I colored her up with Copic markers, added some fringe banner pieces from my party stash which I used the coordinating Twist Die to embellish with gold stars, and I added some Wink of Stella to provide some glittery shine.

Sure hope you had a great weekend. You still have time to play along with this challenge - I plan to play until it closes on June 17th at 5 PM.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...