Monday, June 8, 2020

Getting Back To It

Happy Monday, Bloggin' Buddies!

I have been doing some re-organizing of my supplies and some mass-production of cards the past few days. Okay.....I have also been enjoying the wonderful weather, walking and playing bocce with the hubby! The cards are not really "blog-worthy", so I will not post them. Now I am ready to get bak into my creative card-making mode!

This is a card that I recently made for a card-making pal. I used a panel that I made several months ago with Alcohol Inks and the old rectangular felt blending pads. I love the colors and the mix.

I dry-embossed (Lifestyle Crafts, retired) the background and heat-embossed the sentiment (Laural Burch) in gold on a raised panel. A few gems add to the sparkle.

Simple, but interesting enough.

Thanks for the visit! Stay well, happy and keep crafting.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...