Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Rose By Any Other Name.......

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Even though I've been using only my older beloved Hero Arts stamps for the "Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #9" so far, for my last entry I wanted to use my very newest stamp. It arrived in the mail from Hero this week (they had a slow down in processing orders before they could re-staff their warehouse). I am normally not big on floral stamps (I am intimidated when it comes to coloring them), but I had used this stamp in a Zoom class I took in April and decided I had to have it. With all the shading, it isn't that difficult to color and I like the size of it.

Rather than using patterned paper I used some of my many Hero Arts background stamps. The panels I created are little too bold (I love color!) so I used a white panel behind the flower. The background stamps and the sentiment are all from my older HA stash.

I remained quite true to the sketch (see my June 12th post) this time and I used Copic pens and added some shiny sequins. I know I will use this great stamp very often!

Hero Arts Products Used:
Hero Florals Rose Stem (2018)
Garden Background
Graphic Leaves Background
Essential Messages (2010)
White Embossing Powder

I guess one could say this particular challenge really did challenge me and it inspired me to make lots of cards. Thanks again, Hero Arts.

I appreciate your visit. Stay well,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...