Monday, June 15, 2020

Drinks to Go.......

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
Today's Art Impression card is made with one of my oldest sets (Giraffe Set #4190) from their Zoo Crew line. The Zoo Crew was a bunch of playful designs of critters that offered a unique and hilarious sense of humor. Over the years I think I owned them all and I still have most of them.

This card I made for the "Animals and Nature Challenge #284" seems perfect for this new life of staying home, ordering all kinds of take-out......here in California we can even order hard liquor drinks with our dinners to go!

One of my dearest friends absolutely loves giraffes, so when this stamp set was released I had to immediately buy it. It has seen lots of use.



OMG! His eyes, right?!111

Thanks for the visit and have a great day.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...