Wednesday, June 10, 2020

More Hero Arts

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I've made another card for the Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge #9. As I said in my previous post, because I have been with Hero Arts since they started and I know that their small business has struggled during this time,  I am using some of my older HA stamps to demonstrate my loyalty. Today's sentiment is from 2010 and it's still going strong.

My previous post shows the sketch that is the subject of the challenge. I have modified it a bit to accommodate the style of the stamp I have chosen. I have always loved these vintage gals on the sewing pattern envelope. I am a child of the 1950's and still love all things from that era.

The image was first stamped with a fading ink, highlighted with some simple Copic coloring and re-stamped with a brown ink pad. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and added a vintage button.


Although I no longer sew and I don't know many who do (other than CV masks!), I will treasure these sewing-themed HA stamps forever!


Hero Arts Stamps Used:
Sew Artsy
Make Your Own

Thanks for the visit and stay well,




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...