Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Party Down!

I thought that I would take a break today from all the holiday fa-la-la. Here is an invitation to join us at our tiki bar. We aren't big drinkers, but we thought it would be hilarious to have a tiki bar and now we do - in full Hawaiian fashion with far too many tiki mugs and vintage memorabilia. Wish you all could drop in!

I had this amazing tropical textured paper in my stash - I've been hoarding it for years. There is some sparkle to it, if you can see it in the photo.

The stamps are from Rubber Soul and Rubber Anarchy/Toad Hall (both oldies). I used a Memory Box die (Marquis Border), the drink is a Jolie sticker and the happy bartenders.....well, they are way too famous to mention without agent approval!

I made this for the Moxie Fab World Random Fun Challenge - if this isn't fun, I sure don't know what is! Check it out an play along - you have until December 12th. I am also entering this in this week's Simon Says Stamp! Challenge, Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking! I love giving a peek into my blessed and happy life every once in awhile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...