Monday, December 5, 2011

A New Car!

The young gal down the street passed her driver's test and, for her 18th birthday, got a new car. A VW Bug. Seriously - I got a dictionary for my 18th birthday. Nonetheless, I wanted to make a card for her to celebrate these big events.

Cath at Moxie Fab World has been featuring the new November/December Paper Crafts Magazine (get your hands on this for great inspiration). And, there is a series of challenges. I have made this card for the "Championing Award Medallions Challenge " which ends today.

I used my Tim Holtz die for the medallion. The paper is from DCWV's Travel Stack and the stamp and matching die is from Papertrey Ink's "Enjoy the Ride". I added Stickles for some glitz and a key from my stash. Thanks for looking and have a great week!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...