Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Seriously, would you even think that I would be out shopping today. No way! I do very little shopping and most of what I do is on the internet - thanks, Amazon (no shipping and no sales tax - sorry, California)! I actually bought a new camera yesterday - I've been researching them for months. It was half price for early Black Friday shoppers. Soon you will see much better pictures of my crafting. Yeah!

Anyway, I have a girlfriend who is a very serious shopper. She waits all year for today. I made her this card to commemorate the big day. And to enter into the Moxie Fab World challenge inspired by a new Paper Crafts publication called 365 Cards. Get your hands on a copy - it will knock your sox off! This card is for the "Celebrating Relationships Challenge" for National Girlfriends Day! You have until December 12th to play and enter - do it!

For this card I used Hero Arts stamp CG265, lots of dies, a very vintage button, some tea-stained lace, sparkle letters and some colorful bling. I also used the colors for the Hero Arts November contest. That contest closes on November 27th, so I am getting in under the wire. Check it out if you have time - it is big fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...