Friday, November 11, 2011

One More - My Favorite - From Sheila!

I saved my favorite for last. Of all the stamped fall images that my buddy Sheila sent me (see the two previous blog posts), I love this one the most. I actually odered myself one earlier this week!  It is from Northwood Stamp Co., #M8168.

The image is so graphic and wonderful - I can't take my eyes off of it. Isn't that corn amazing? Thank you, dear friend for sharing it with me.

I colored the image with Copic pens, matted it with Nestibilities labels and used Distress Inks. The bows are hand-died silk ribbon with twine and buttons done according to the great Hero Arts bow-making video by Shari Carroll. It is so easy to follow!

One big final shout out to Sheila for sharing these great images with me - you are something else! Thanks again, dear friend.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hope you can join me and Hero Arts and make some cards for Operation Write Home in honor of Veteran's Day, 11/11/11.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...