Saturday, November 26, 2011

Silent Night

I love holiday tags! I bundle up a few and they make the perfect little gift because people can really use them. Every year I make and gift lots of them.

The Hero Arts monthly challenge and the Simon Says "Tag You're It" Challenge both encouraged me to get going on some and I had fun with them!  I bought some huge boxes of manilla tags from an office supply place, so I am ready.

For this one I used a clear emboss resist with my new Ranger Distress Stains. Love that stuff! I sprayed it with Perfect Pearls for some extra texture and shine. You all know how I love this Hero Arts stamp, Silly Scape. I stamped it on water color paper, colored with water color pencils, cut it out and layered it (I'm not sure you can see the dimension on this photo) onto the tag. I also used Hero Arts CL270, CG299 and K5425.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend. Neighbors already have their Christmas trees up and their yards illuminated. I guess I'd better get the fall wreath off of the front door!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...