Friday, November 4, 2011

A Basket of Thanks

I wanted to do something a little special to say thank you to the nursing staff who took such good care of me during my recent hospital stay. Even though I do not like doing "mass production", I decided to make a basket of thanks using Peppermint Patties, with plenty for everyone.

The patties are decorated with circles and squares of fall-colored cardstock and patterned paper cut with my Spellbinders Nestibillities. The patties are sandwiched under the circles I cut for the pumpkins - the perfect size.

I stamped the pumpkins (with a stamp from the $1 bin at Michaels) onto orange cardstock and just quickly (it had to be quick - I made 60!) highlighted them with colored pencils. On the back I stamped "thank you" (Hero Arts) and my name stamp.

I think this makes a unique and cute fall presentation. The basket was on clearance and my dear crafting pal and friend Antoinette made the adorable fall bows for me. She is a master at bow-making - you should see her wreath-sized ones! Thanks, Annie!

Thanks to you for looking and have a lovely fall weekend! We are headed to the Napa Valley, where it will really look and feel like fall. Next week I plan to share some Thanksgiving cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...