Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Smile!!!

Even though we may not see it behind your mask!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Well, in case you were thinking that all I have are older stamps (I just can't let them go!) today's card is from my newest set from Art Impressions, "Be Happy Laugh Lines" #5279. This Granny lady cracks me up. She hits close to home, too - ha!

I decided to make a "Twisted Easel" card, something I haven't done in years. They are fun, easy and display the image so well. I selected an appropriate Granny-designed paper from my stash, colored the image with Copics and fussy cut her. I added Distress Ink, Glossy Accents and some tiny buttons (don't all Grannys have a button box?!).




This will be final entry (I can't seem to stop!) in the Art Impressions "Make Me Laugh" challenge.



Hope you are having a great week - call your Granny and make her smile (if you are so blessed to have one). Thanks for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...