Monday, July 20, 2020

Barefoot in the Flowers!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I have always loved this "Flip Flops #Die183-L" die from Impression Obsession. I reach for it for summer and tropical cards. The flip-flops are so realistic! In this case I cut three layers of the shapes and stacked them for lots of dimension.

To make this card I reached into my flower stash - some die-cut, some embellishments, some stamped. I have been studying the cards that my friend Sandy has sent me - she is a whiz with flowers and arranging them. I, however, am NOT! But, I created a summer garden just perfect for kicking off the old flip flops and romping!



I added a printed sentiment strip.

This is headed for the current challenge at the Impression Obsession blog, "Summer Flowers".



Thanks for the visit and enjoy the fragrant gifts of summer,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...