Wednesday, July 29, 2020

My All-Time Fav!

Hi, Bloggin' buddies!

I have a pile of floral dies but, to be honest, I don't use many of them. Of all that I have I must say that this Hollyhock Die is my very favorite and the one I reach for most often. And I don't believe that I've ever actually seen hollyhocks growing!

This die is so versatile! I've used it with watercolor (as I have here, using Distress Inks), as a silhouette against a rich background, colored with markers or pencils, or paper-pieced with cardstock. Love, love, love!

This time I used it on a piece of watercolor paper. I "smooched" some Worn Lipstick and Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink pads and did some loose watercoloring. I love this look.

This is a side-folding card, which is something I never do but I wanted to try it. The great sentiment from Lindsay Ostrom is heat-embossed and some sparkly twine finishes it off.



Impression Obsession Products Used:
Live in the Sunshine D19178
Hollyhocks Die169-R

This is going to the current challenge at the Impression Obsession Blog, "Summer Flowers".


Thanks for the visit and don't forget to smell the flowers!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...