Thursday, July 2, 2020

Let's Start the Parade!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
Now that my July 4th cards have been delivered I can share some of them with you. Today's card is headed for the current challenge at "A Blog Named Hero" which is "Combine the Old and New".

I have been a fan and customer of Hero Arts since they started 45 years ago. While this stamp is older (2011) it isn't my oldest. I have loved this silhouette stamp and used it so often. Today I used it for Fourth of July, but I decided that there should be a flag at the start of the parade. So I drew one in! That is the "new" element to this old stamp!



The oval background is done with direct ink to paper by drawing the Distress Oxide Ink pads across some Bristol cardstock. I added some patterned paper and a sentiment strip which is heat-embossed with silver.


Hero Arts Products Used:
Parade G5469
All occasion Messages CL272

Wishing you a wonderful day and a lovely and safe holiday. Thanks for the visit,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...