Thursday, July 16, 2020

He loves me, he loves me not........

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today's card features one of the uniquely amazing pixel floral stamps designed for Impression Obsession by Dina Kowal. This is the Pixel Daisy #CC420", but there are several and they all are terrific! They are oversize (5.75 inches square) and versatile and the images are breathtaking.

I stamped the daisy in my MIST with several colors of Distress Oxide Ink, blending the edges with my finger between colors. It is so beautiful that I hated to cover any of it up, so I chose a very delicate die-cut word that I stacked for extra dimension.



This is headed to the current challenge on the Impression Obsession Blog, "Summer Flowers".

Thanks, as always for the visit and stay well,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...