Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rainbow Time

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
I have shared with you that I have been with Hero Arts since it started and I can say the same with another of my favorite companies, Paper Smooches. I've been a fan and customer since Kim opened shop and I loved her work when she was with Cornish Heritage Farms (I still have some of those sets!). Her critters are especially cute and I've always loved her lettering style.

The current challenge on the bloghttps://papersmooches.blogspot.com is "Rainbows".


For this card I used several of my Paper Smooches favorites and some perfect patterned paper. I added some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents for some extra fun and I heat-embossed the sentiment to give it some pop.

Paper Smooches Products Used:
Chubby Chums (love these guys!)
Pretty Phrases
Geo-Graphic
Rainbow Die

Thanks for the visit and you have until July 14th to play along. Stay well and crafty,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...