Sunday, July 5, 2020

Another OLD Favorite!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
I continue to have fun going through some of my old treasured stamps from Hero Arts. Since I have been with them since they started 45 years ago, I have some real "old friends". Although I have moved several times over the years requiring me to make some tough decisions about my "stuff", I have several oldies that I've kept and treasured.

For this card I used a Hero Arts stamp from 2004 called "Garden Daisy". The style reminds me of the "flower child" days of the 1960's and I still love it. I used it for a very loose watercolored background for which I used Zig Clean Color Markers. It is paired with one of my very newest stamps, the "Florals Rose Stem #CM260". While I am not a fan of coloring large floral images this set was used in a class I took several months ago and I found that I enjoyed it so I bought and like it. This time I used a combination of Distress Inks, Zigs and colored pencils for the coloring.


This card will be going to my 100-year old Aunt who loves yellow! I am also submitting it to the current challenge at "A Blog Named Hero" which is "Combine Old & New"


Thanks for the visit and be nice to your elders!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...