Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Quilt


Lockhart Stamp Co. #2024, HA CL144



There is big news in the crafting world! Jennifer McGuire and family have welcomed a new little soul - Lila Grace (don't you just love that name?) who was born on Mother's Day. Jennifer's friend Jana is organizing a card-making event to welcome the little sweetheart. Everyone is welcome to join in. Jennifer is such an amazing talent and loving Mom. The crafting world is blessed to have her.


I am not really a quilt maker, but I have this wonderful stamp from Lockhart Stamp Company that I have been wanting to use. I am also just NOT a baby pink person, so I used one of my favorite color combos. Too bright for a baby? I don't think so!

Congrats to Jennifer and Ken and the wonderful big brother and sisters - what joyful news!

Some of the quilt squares are gingham, so I am entering this in the Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week "Gingham Challenge".

Have a great weekend - we are off to our Hideaway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...