Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rock Star

I love stars (almost as much as I love hearts - I am just not on the hexagon wagon - sorry!) and the Simon Says Stamp Star Challenge at Lily Pad Cards has had me seeing stars for days now. This little number features a great set by Papertrey Ink called Star Prints. I love all the different stars and sentiments. The other stars are Hero Arts (A1498 & A1493), oldies from 1998. Stars never get old! Just ask Mae West.

The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder done on aluminum foil - I love the look! Lots of shine.

This also qualifies for the Simon Says Stamp Sporty or Patriotic Challenge! Cuttlebug products are even featured. Fun!

Just a fun little card for a super-star.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...