Monday, June 11, 2012

Whirlwind Monday!

Hello there! What a day this has been!

The card-making class I taught on Saturday went well - the ladies did a great job. Here are the cards they made. The center one is another Pocket Slider card (Hero Arts CL576, Wish Big) that I learned about from the amazing Julie in the "Fold It, Pop It, Flip It, Zip It" class at Ellen Hutson's. The other two cards feature Memory Box supplies. Big Fun!

Before I cleaned off my crafting desk from the card I made for last week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge (Which I won! - I just soo very tickled and honored! Kim's stamps are uniquely cute!), I made another card with the same papers. This time I used 1-inch squares. I really like this technique for patterned paper!

One of my post-retirement part-time jobs is product testing. For the next couple of weeks I will be testing chewing gum. My jaw already hurts! Can you believe it? My Mom always said that chewing gum was not "lady-like" - sorry, Mom!

Take good care and have a great day. Check it out, my wonderful blogging buddy and great gal Virginia Lu is this week's Moxie Fabber! Yay!!!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...