Monday, June 4, 2012

Stars and Stripes

Since we celebrated Memorial Day last weekend I have been feeling especially patriotic. Just perfect for the current challenge to use stars at (the recently retired) Lily Pad Cards, presented by Simon Says Stamp. Check it out and play along!

I am taking (yeah, I am tardy to class - it technically already ended, but it is wonderful!) the "Fold It, Pop It, Flip It, Zip It" class at Ellen Hutson's presented by Julie Ebersole who is not only extremely talented, but a total kick in the pants! This card design is called the Pocket Slider. I hope I can properly capture it for you so you can appreciate how fun it is. The inside pops up when you open the card.

I used an old CHF stamp set called "America the Beautiful" which was designed by the whimsical Kim Hughes (who now has Paper Smootches) and a Hero Arts star (A1499).

I am also submitting this to the current Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge, "Anything Goes", where we are asked to use twine. This jute twine is from May Arts.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...