Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yes, Virginia.....

you've inspired me once again! Have you all gotten to know one of the card-making blogger world's most wonderful talents? Virginia Lu has been inspiring me and others for years. She is not only super-talented, but lots of fun and she has a HUGE heart.

Virginia recently posted a great photo taken by her daughter of her son's cello group - is there talent in those genes or what?! She challenged us to use the colorful photo as inspiration for a card.
For my card I got out another of my treasured Lockhart Stamp Co. stamps, combined it with Prismacolor Pencils, some sheet music and an SRM Sticker (from Virginia!). Great colorful fun. Thanks for ALL you do, Virginia - you are a real gem! Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...