Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Smitten and Smoochin'

When I saw this "Picture Perfect" photo challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks, I was jaw-struck! Be still my heart, right?! Wow. I knew right away what I wanted to do.

I used the Paper Smooches set called "Pretty Phrases". Doesn't Kim Hughes have the most unique and fun style? I have some of her stamps from when she used to design for CHF. Love!!!!!

I got out my vintage stash for this card. This is old sheet music; "Sweet Chariot" (guess what I've been singing around the house for days!) - just what someone would play on this cool piano for sure.

My vintage buttons did the job of reflecting the vintage plates. And the heart....well, it was made for this.

This challenge was probably the most fun I've had in weeks (sorry, honey!). Thanks for looking! Have a sweet day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...