Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Star is Born!

A little while ago I had a small (one two-word line) walk-on role in a local production of the musical "42nd Street". It was the thrill of my life! Such fun! The producer, costume director and the entire cast and crew were so kind and lovely to me. And friends and family were so supportive and enthusiastic!

I wanted to make so special thank you cards to everyone. I had this stamp from Inky Antics (H2-0865-F) which looks quite a bit like I did when I was dressed for my part - even the hat. I colored her with Copic pens and added lots of star-power. The background is Hero Arts CG299 and the sentiment is on a Memory Box die cut embossed in silver with Hero Arts CL342. Distress inks, Stickles and some rhinestones from my stash were added for some punch.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...