Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just a Note

I made this Fall-toned card in a wonderful card class taught by the dearest gal - I love her so much and have learned so much from her. Thanks, Bibiana!

This card uses a variety of stamps from different companies, lots of Spellbinders, dry embossing folders, punches and embellishments. Lots of layers, lots of stamping and lots of fun!

The wood-grain background is heat embossed with Hero Arts S5208. The Honeycomb background (stamped on the leaves) is Impress #31461 and the sentiment is Stampendous SW5045.

All put together and embellished with a Viva Peal Pen in "Ice White" and some orange ribbon and button.

I am looking forward to another class by dear Bibiana next week. I'll fill you in on all the beautiful details. have a great weekend - I'm off to visit my dear old Dad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...