Saturday, October 1, 2011

She's Baaaaaaack!

And, I'd love to say it is with a vengeance, but I'm afraid it is going to be more like "easing back into it". Thank you so much for all the good wishes and kind thoughts - you all are simply the best! I look forward to returning to all my blog and flickr activities very soon.

What a better day for my return than "World Card Making Day"! All you need to do is check around the internet for lots of special contests, blog hops and sales. And, this is the perfect day for you to get inky and make a few great cards.

I recently needed a sympathy card, which are always so difficult to make. Rather than using a traditional "with sympathy" style, I elected to use butterflies, which have traditionally been a Christian symbol of resurrection, and a peaceful color combination. Sorry, but I made this several weeks ago and didn't note the materials and products before it was mailed. I will try to be more careful next time.

Thanks again for all your support and concerns - so happy to be back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...