Monday, October 17, 2011

Buzzing Over a New Baby

The daughter of one of my dearest friends was having a baby - and a baby shower. The theme was "Toy Story". Great. Not only have I not seen any of the movies, I sure don't have any "Toy Story" rubber stamps. Now, I am not one to use stickers as a rule, but I found these amazing 3-D Disney Buzz Lightyear stickers at Michael's.

I decided to make an over-sized gate-fold card with a gift card holder. I had this amazing rocket patterned paper that I had been hoarding in my stash. Perfect!

I looked on the internet for Buzz quotes and I found one that I modified slightly to make it perfect for this purpose: Buzz Lightyear to mission log: A new intelligent life is on the way. Cute, or what?

The final step was making the gift card holder for which I trimmed out one of the rocket images as a pull tab. It all worked out so well and the new Mom was just delighted.

A unique card and no stamping! Thanks for looking in! have a great week and go get your Buzz on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...