Monday, October 10, 2011

In fourteen-hundred-and-ninety-two

Columbus sailed the ocean blue! Today is Columbus Day in the USA. In keeping with that theme I am sharing with you a sailing card that I recently made for my dear sister-in-law. She is a magnificent sailor, having sailed up and down the western coast of the US, all over the British Virgin Islands and everywhere around Mexico. One amazing woman in many, many ways.

This card uses a die cut, patterned paper and some hand-cut pieces. The stamp is done with an emboss resist. This isn't my normal style, but this was made in a class at my local scrapbook store and was it perfect for my sailin' sister. And, of course, Chrissy (Columbus!).

All hands on deck - have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...