Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Trick or Treat

Hi everyone!

We are back from a quick road trip to southern California to visit with my Dad and his wife. Lots of driving, but great to connect with loved ones. As always, we are happy to be back home, safe and sound.

I am not much of one to get too crazy about Halloween, but all of the images are so darn cute. I wanted to make a few simple (kids don't need anything too fancy or painstaking - it is all about the candy!), yet special treats for some young haunters, so I put together these little treat bags last week.

I decorated some bite-sized treats with cut-outs from my Spellbinders dies, patterned paper  and some great 3-D stickers. I put them into little bags and made toppers with Labels 18 Spellbinders, decorated them with Hero Arts CL118 and stapled (Tim Holtz) them on. Easy and fun.

Here's hoping that all of your spirits are very friendly! Thanks for looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...