Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank You (again), Hero Arts!

Most of you know that I am a big fan of Hero Arts stamps and paper-crafting products. I participate in their creative challenges every month. Last month I won the "fresh face" award for folks who have never won a challenge. I just learned that I won the current challenge, "Gift Tags & Handmade Gifts" in the digital category (see the November 18th blog entry)!

I used the Hero Arts "Children's Christmas Set", which is digital, and combined it with CL331 and LP177 to make this plate. The gingerbread cookies looked so good that I took a bite out of one! It is difficult to see, but there is a layer of casting resin on the plate to make it crumb-proof.

This is such an honor for me - to be in the company of such amazing crafters! Hero Arts is so generous, so inspiring and so supportive! What a wonderful company. Three cheers, many thanks and lots of hugs and smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...