Monday, November 22, 2010

The Serious Countdown

It is almost time for Thanksgiving, which is my very favorite holiday. It is a time for blessings, fellowship, family and friends. Oh, yeah - there IS the food! I love every thing pumpkin (this year I have even found pumpkin coffee which is much better than it sounds) and it is the only kind of pie I eat. Yum!

I have sure been blessed this year. Thanks for all your support as I try to figure out this blogging thing - it has been a challenge.

Here is simple little card which uses several different patterned papers. The leaf was stamped and embossed with clear onto kraft paper and trimmed and applied with dimensionals. A simple greeting stamp and a twined button finish it all off in all its fall glory!

Have a great week and get your grocery shopping done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...