Friday, November 26, 2010

Seasonal Necklace

Even though it isn't yet December I guess I have to accept that the Christmas Season is upon us. Dear Hubby is going to help me get out the tree and all of our decorations this weekend (I plan to scale down and haul much to donations - think simplify!) and lots of crazies are out this morning shopping.

So, it's time to switch out my "Seasonal Necklace". You may remember that I shared this necklace with you when it was decked out with pumpkins and leaves for fall. A quick switcheroo and it is now a Christmas necklace! The stamped image (with some added bling) in the beveled glass locket is Hero Arts (AR150) and I made the peppermint dangles to hang on lobster clasps so that they can be easily changed with the season.

I reluctantly say "Happy Holidays!".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...