Friday, March 8, 2013

Take the Cake!

On more card this week for the Studio Calico "You've Got Mail" online class taught by the amazing Lisa Spangler. This week is birthday cards - always good to have on hand. The lesson is full of great tips from several wonderful designers.

Here is a take on some of what we've learned. I used the stamp set and the printables from the class and, since I don't have an electronic cutter (& don't want one!), I improvised with some Spellbinders and Die-Namics dies.

I love the ribbon stamps - so versatile! I have learned that this great Studio Calico/Hero Arts set is an exclusive, available only to the class members - so sorry because it rocks!

Sequins are a new cardmaking trend; funny, I've been crafting with them for decades. These are probably over 25 years old!

Have a great weekend! We are headed to our wonderful Calistoga, in the Napa Valley.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...