Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pattern Play - Day Two

I'm still running a tad behind, but loving this class. I was inspired by a lesson and card presented by the super-talented Jennifer Rzasa. Another very cool and talented gal who specializes in CAS cards.

I used a favorite Hero Arts stamp (CL596) for this. I had never done it up with patterned paper or with three (yep, 3!) layers of cardstock! I even curled the leaves a little. The paper is from the cute Lawn Fawn "Bright Side" collection. I even added a matching strip of the flower paper to the right side of the card, which I trimmed off. Cool! The sentiment is HA CL140. I'm not crazy about how the banner turned out, but I don't have time to change it right now.

  This is going into the Hero Arts monthly contest and also into the current Simon Says Stamp challenge,  since both are for Spring projects.


Thanks for dropping by and have a good one!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...