Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter!

And how I wish I could send along some of our sunshine and lovely blossoms to all of you.

I just had to buy this cute Inky Antics Easter set (Easter Millie 11094SC). So darn cute and fun to color! I hadn't made an easel card in ages, so I used that technique to highlight this little mouse.  The design is simple, using Spellbinders Labels 4, Hero Arts Frame Cuts DI006, Viva Pearl Pen, MS Glitter Pens and a Culltebug embossing folder.

This is heading to the current Simon Says Stamp challenge for Easter/Spring.

I am suffering a bit of burnout here in the "rubber room"! I've made lots of birthday and Easter cards this month, I've been taking two online card classes and I had a "live" class this weekend. I also prepared four large boxes of stamps and supplies for the annual used stamp sale at my local store. Way too many hours in the craft studio!

So, I am pulling the plug for about a week! I plan to catch up on all of your lovely blogs and photos, but I will not be posting. I am going to prepare for Easter and we will be heading out of town for several days.

Thank you for your visits and and your sweet comments. You make it such fun! I can't wait to catch up with all of you. Wishing you a beautiful Spring/Easter! Enjoy!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...