Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pre-Play

I have signed up for Jennifer and Kristina's online class "Pattern Play" - it starts tomorrow. I'm not sure how I am going to balance 2 classes (I'm still in the amazing "You've Got Mail" Studio Calico class which runs all month) with my normally hectic (yet happy) life. I see take-out in our future.

I'm excited about "Pattern Play" to get some new ideas for using patterned paper - I have way too much and I hardly ever use it, usually reaching instead for background stamps.

While thinking about all of this I pulled out a sheet of paper that I have been hoarding for months. You all know how I love retro stuff. This looks just like a party that I attended in the 1950's. Do you recognize me in the group? After cake we just might play "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"!


This paper is called "Cake Walk" from October Afternoon. I matted the main image onto a background to give it some extra punch and coupled it with a sentiment using Hero Arts CL588 and DI008. Added some Stickles and we are party ready.


Just gotta grab my Pee-Chee (remember those?) and my book bag and I'll be ready for classes to start tomorrow.

I'm heading out to water yoga class and to enjoy some beautiful weather here in the SF Bay Area. We are so blessed!

Thanks for the weekend visit and I'll see you next week. Unless, of course, I have to stay after class.

Happy St. Patty's Day!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...