Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Water Words

Okay, so I know I said no blues for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. But it just kept tickling my little brain. I wasn't too happy with yesterday's card, so I tackled another. Clean and Simple - I am determined! I selected a blue-grey color, which is often what we see here along the coast in the SF Bay Area with our famous fog.

I love the sentiments on this wonderful set from Ali Edwards by Technique Tuesday called "Bring on the Sun". The thoughts and the fonts all rock. I also unearthed an old (2001) Stampin' Up set called Wonderful Woodcuts and used Nestibilities Lables 21 (I trimmed off the bottom). No bling, no distressing, no embellishments, no coloring.........all good!

I hope the sunshine breaks through any fog you may be in.....thanks for your interest and support!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...