Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hangin' Round the Square Corners

Hello, my friends! I have sure missed being here, making cards, blogging and visiting your wonderful blogs. I hope to get caught up soon.

In the meantime I'd like to share what I made with a Distress Markers technique I learned from my marvelous friend Julie Kelly.

I just colored the flower with three different markers and "huffed" on it before I stamped. This technique works so great with the fab Hero Arts Engraved Daisy stamp (CG142).

This image lends itself to a square format which is right in line with the current CAS-ual Friday challenge for square cards! I love square formats, but hate the additional postage they require. And, I'm still struggling with Clean and Simple!

This design is finished off with some patterned paper punched with a brand-new We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punch (very cool!) and a sentiment from HA CL342.

Thanks for not forgetting me and for your kind visit. Thanks, too, Julie! Have a great day!



 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...