Thursday, August 23, 2012

Minty Pears

I decided to jump on board Cath's Minty Fresh Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. I haven't done a challenge over there for some time and I've missed it! Cath is such a source of sweet inspiration.

As you know I am a huge fan of Lockhart Stamp Company stamps. Several months ago I took an amazing class from Karen Lockhart where she taught us great techniques for coloring with Prisma colored pencils. I hope to take another class from her in October.

I thought pears would look just peachy on a mint background. Have you ever had a minty poached pear? Yum!

For this card I used Lockhart's #2068 pears stamp, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler and some Lawn Fawn paper. I wanted to keep it pretty simple to focus on the image.

Green is probably my least favorite color, but I do like mint green. My hubby's favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip, but I think it tastes like mouthwash! We are still the perfect "pear"!

Thanks for being here and have a minty-cool day! Have a glorious weekend - see yu next week.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...