Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Splashing!

The current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is all about splash.

One would think that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to make one of my very favorite specialties, a mermaid card. But, you see, my mermaids just cannot be "Clean and Simple". They gotta have layers, colors, glitters, embellishments............over the top!

So, in response to the challenge I made a very clean and simple card (now that I have posted it, I just may slip in some bling - ha!). My first impulse was to go ocean blue, but I decided to challenge myself even further with a monochromatic kraft theme. I rounded up several small water-themed stamps from various companies and used a cute Paper Smooches sentiment.

Have a swimmingly beautiful day! Thanks for the look.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...