Monday, August 20, 2012

Rivit a Little Bit

It is so nice to be home and crafting again! I have been so antsy to catch up on blog visits, too - I hate missing anything new.

I have a couple of frog-lovers in my life, so I unearthed an old Stampin' Up set and my Copics to make this card. It is perfect for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is Animal Antics! That is the Hero Arts Circle Doily (CG168) at the bottom.

In real life the colors aren't so electric - not sure what is going on with the light and my camera.

I sure hope you have a fantastic week! We are blessed with some wonderful summer weather (but have you noticed how the days are ALREADY getting shorter?!!) so I plan to get outside as much as possible.

Take good care and thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...